Rybelsus For Weight Loss
Buy Rybelsus Online
RYBELSUS® (semaglutide) tablets 7 mg or 14 mg is a medicine used along with diet and exercise to improve blood sugar (glucose) in adults with type 2 diabetes.
- It is not known if RYBELSUS® can be used in people who have had pancreatitis
- RYBELSUS® is not for use in people with type 1 diabetes
- It is not known if RYBELSUS® is safe and effective for use in children under 18 years of age
How should I take RYBELSUS®?
- Take RYBELSUS® exactly as your healthcare provider tells you to
- Take RYBELSUS® by mouth on an empty stomach when you first wake up with a sip of plain water (no more than 4 ounces)
- Do not split, crush, or chew. Swallow RYBELSUS® whole
- After 30 minutes, you can eat, drink, or take other oral medicines
- If you miss a dose of RYBELSUS®, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule
Frequently Asked Questions.
There are many reasons that RYBELSUS could be right for you. First and foremost, RYBELSUS® is used along with diet and exercise to improve blood sugar and A1C. So, if you’re an adult whose A1C is no longer at goal, you should consider discussing a change in treatment with your healthcare provider.
RYBELSUS, the first and only GLP-1 pill, is a prescription medicine taken once daily that is used along with diet and exercise to improve blood sugar and A1C in adults with type 2 diabetes.
The RYBELSUS Doctor Discussion Guide can help guide you through a conversation with your healthcare provider about whether RYBELSUS is right for you.